Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nittoh Royal Milk Tea instant Tea Mix

 photo IMG_1113_zps57bfcc9a.jpg  photo IMG_1114_zps61a23f92.jpg

This is great if you want to bring it with you somewhere or camping! It has 10 individually packed sticks of mix that you add to hot water for it to dissolve. I personally love cold Milk tea. I will lit it sit before I chill it to enjoy it. I recommended it cold too. This sticks are not that bad. I enjoy them more then the canned Milk Tea that I have reviewed on here before. It is a tad bit sweet but just right. I recommend getting this. I bought a bag on my way home from Japan last November and when I got home Ms. Noodle bought me a bag as a gift!!

 photo IMG_1116_zps9126feea.jpg

I take them for camping to get a touch of something special while on vacation.


 photo IMG_1117_zps0c7e9be2.jpg  photo IMG_1118_zpsb5d5cdb6.jpg

Get some!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment