Thursday, October 9, 2014

Nescafe Original Canned Coffee

 photo IMG_4069_zpsecd0f7b8.jpg    photo IMG_4070_zps8a6bcc79.jpg

NesCafe has been around for awhile. Taster's Choice is a big time instant coffee product but here we have a canned Original "low fat milk coffee drink"that is from over seas. This was not to bad, decent tasting canned coffee. I could tell there was a slight bit of milk inside but give it a nice taste. I enjoy a bit of cream or milk in my coffee and that is why I try to go for blended or flavored coffee's. 


 photo IMG_4071_zpscf9c74d5.jpg  photo IMG_4072_zps32bab8f9.jpg

Nes is even on the can popper. Interesting and it has a slight milk cloudy look in the glass, and is nice a smooth to drink. Great portion to have like many other the other canned coffee's. I recommend this one, just don't spend over a $1!

No comments:

Post a Comment