Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pokka Milk Coffee

So apparently I have become a guy who enjoys trying a lot of different canned coffee's. What can I say, they are pretty cheap and are nice to have.
So Pokka milk Coffee is from Pokka Corporation which is located in Japan. Actually at the beginning of this year (2013) Pokka and Sapporo (big beer company) merged making Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage Ltd.

So it comes i a few different coffee shapes, there was a narrower can but I grabbed the typically can as it had more and I was going to pay the same.

   photo IMG_8619_zpsd53b563f.jpg  photo IMG_8620_zps4c456b0c.jpg 

This canned coffee was rather nice to have. It was a step up from others that I have tried and was smooth and didn't taste burnt. It does say that there are "milk particles" that are floating on top. It says it is natural but not super confident about that but taste fine none the less. Does have that slight bitter taste from a strong cup of coffee. I can say that I enjoyed it and would recommend it but I wouldn't go more then $1 for a can.

 photo IMG_8621_zps88c9bb32.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment