Monday, June 2, 2014

UCC Iced Coffee

 photo IMG_1563_zps0b7495ed.jpg 
The bottled of UCC Iced Coffee that I picked up the other day is sure dark. It has a bitter taste but not to bad and you can tell it is a strong black coffee. I served it to myself much like it was pictured on the bottle, in a glass with ice cubes. Was great tasting and gave me a perk in the morning. Definitely adds to the enjoyment and I really do like dark canned coffee's. It reminds me of the black coffee from Boss Coffee. UCC is the the first company to cane coffee with it's UCC Coffee with Milk which I have reviewed previously and also taste great. Was glad that I could give it a try and I might grab it again sometime. It did cost about $3 for the bottle though which is much. Get it to try it though it might be right up your ally.



   photo IMG_1564_zpsabaf9c67.jpg  photo IMG_1565_zps8d3c7612.jpg  photo IMG_1566_zpsa0a636ad.jpg 

 photo IMG_1568_zps3808b32b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment