Friday, November 7, 2014

Yamawaki Hon Chaba Karinto (Green Tea flavored Wheat Cracker)

 photo IMG_4146_zps396f8f46.jpg  photo IMG_4147_zps1b935da2.jpg

I grabbed this bag thinking it was Green Tea flavored baked green beans just because of the shape. No, they were wheat crackers that are flavored like Matcha. I am a fan of all Matcha things, because it is so good of course. Very nice packaging as you can open it and re seal it once you had your fill. Ms. Noodle enjoys these I wasn't to hyped up on them but I still snack on them. I will probably not spend the amount I did on them again. They are nice and crunchy like a cracker with a coating of Matcha on the outside. I didn't get the rich earth taste of Matcha that I am use to so that was a downer for me. 

 photo IMG_4148_zpsbc6aafc4.jpg  photo IMG_4150_zpsd9536018.jpg

Couldn't find it in Amazon and I just happened to come across it in the Japanese market downtown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment