Thursday, September 25, 2014

Eiwa Matcha Marshmallow

 photo IMG_4151_zpsca9e9cbf.jpg  photo IMG_4152_zpsa8efb21a.jpg

I was in the local shop wondering what to pick up this time. I noticed this in the candy section that they were marshmallows that had a green tea filling. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. So I opened the bag and dropped one in the mouth. I lit it sit for a bit and noticed that it had a slight green tea flavor on the outside of the marshmallow. Very slight flavor. The marshmallow was nice and soft and then I took the bite. I hit a rush of green tea flavor right in the middle of this puff ball. It was a great taste and the entire candy is soft and not sticky at all. I have to say it was a great experience. It is from the Eiwa Confectionery Company in Japan. 


 photo IMG_4154_zps1399959b.jpg

They are about as round as a quarter so a perfect size to drop in the mouth.
I just found out that they have blueberry flavored ones and pumpkin that is seasonal, must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment