Friday, September 30, 2016

Denny's in Japan


So Ms. Noodle and I stopped at a Denny's for breakfast to get a little bit of home for a meal. This Denny's is open 24 hrs like some back home but it smells of cigarette smoke and there are some old business men reading the paper smoking up a cloud. Anyways, we ordered our own meals and I decided on what is pictures. I got a scrambled egg, lightly cooked piece of bacon, side of white rice, miso soup, glass of orange juice, small yogurt and a little salad. Very nice but I sometimes enjoy my heavy breakfast at IHOP with huge omelettes and pancakes! The eggs were fluffy and soft, bacon really chewy and I don't ever eat a salad at that time of day but it was nice. Rice is almost anytime of day there which no complaint here. I'd stop by again for this mix of American-Japanese breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment