Wednesday, August 5, 2015

meiji Kinoko no Yama Strawberry Chocolate Mushrooms


This is great, I am so glad that I got these in Japan. This is another chocolate candy from meiji which makes a lot of chocolates and candies. This is a biscuit with some white and strawberry chocolate on the ends of them in a shape that represents mushrooms. The strawberry chocolate is great, I love it. Close to the regular strawberry Pocky but I think it is a bit batter. You open the box and each one is individually wrapped in plastic so you don't have to go through them all at once. This worked out better because in shipping they somewhat melted and lucky me found they were not in one bag but individual so I didn't get a mess. I would get these again for sure. They are cute and delicious. MUST get.





No comments:

Post a Comment