Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Del Monte Four Seasons Juice

 photo IMG_4708_zpslicxrlvn.jpg

This Four Season Juice from Del Monte is pretty tasty but sweet. It has a few fruits in it like pineapple, mango, watermelon, and orange I wanna say. Maybe more. It has a good mix and might be a great juice to use more mix drinks which I have not tried out quite yet. I tried another brand of this which was roughly the same tasting. Small narrow can like Boss Coffee. The color of the juice is great too. I would grab these and drink them for breakfast, I came upon a 4 can pack and I did drink them all. Worth it I say but I wouldn't spend a lot on it because you can get a large orange juice container and be satisfied. 120 calories.


   photo IMG_4703_zpszuolbda6.jpg  photo IMG_4706_zpsza0vygkn.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment