Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome!

Hey Everyone!
This is a new blog that I am starting with my girl friend. We both decided to start this up because we both have a passion for Asian foods. She is actually a soon to be chef and well I'm not but I blog for a hobby haha. We both also love Asian cultures and I went to Japan last year. This blog is for the review of foods, products and such. We would review food products we would get from a store if it was made in an Asian country so not in USA. I will review drinks and tea's and of course foods. We might make a meal out of something and review the meal using that product as a whole. We mostly wanted to try out a bunch of different things at some of the local Asian food markets and share our experiences with everyone!
I hope this works out and should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment