Tuesday, March 8, 2016

meiji Poifull


These look a lot like Jelly Beans but once you bite into them you soon realize that they are in fact gummies. Kinda interesting since You can tell the difference. I guess like a Mike and Ike where it is close to the look of a jelly bean but they are gummy. Anyways, the flavors that are offered are really no all that bad. They are all related to soda (what is up with soda flavored candies in Japan. You have Ramune, lemon, cola and another that I am not sure about. I wasn't feeling the cola one really. Coca Cola as a candy just seams odd to me.  Small box so you don'
t have to gorge yourself. These were decent but I am not sure if I would go out of my way to buy them for some of the other things that I like. Not sure what the individual price is on these since I got it through Japan Crate.  



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment